January Hallsley Happenings
Craft Beer Lovers – Craft beer delivery from Flight is coming to Hallsley! Flight is a Richmond area startup that is partnering with Triple Crossing Brewery to deliver the freshest beer possible right here to your neighborhood. Flight will deliver your orders of Crowlers from Triple Crossing the 2nd and 4th Wednesday of each month 4:30-5:30pm in the parking lot at the Residents Club. For more details and to place your orders, visit www.flight.beer/hallsley
Hallsley Swim Clinics – Hallsley Swim Coach Christine Nevel is offering swim clinics at Woodlake Aquatic and Fitness Center on Saturdays, beginning January 7th. This is a great way to get your swimmer back in the water before the summer swim season! Contact Coach Nevel at email@example.com or 804-852-8049 for more information or to sign up call Woodlake at 739-3454. Please see attached flyer for more details!
Hallsley Uncorked Midwinter Meet and Mingle- Saturday, January 21st 7pm Residents Club – If you are an emptynester, new to Hallsley, interested in attending this event, meeting other emptynesters, or joining the Hallsley Uncorked group, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Hallsley Reading Between the Wines Book Club – Tuesday, January 24th 7pm Residents Club – it’s never too late to join Hallsley’s new book club! This month’s book is “The Widow” by Fiona Barton. Contact Carol Reeder at 614-774-6716 or email@example.com for more information or to join the club.
Ladies Night Out – Thursday, January 26th 6:30pm Residents Club – Join us for a fun evening of beauty tips and secrets! Come see new trends in makeup, have your makeup done, and see how to enhance your look with beautiful jewelry from some of your favorites shops at Stony Point Fashion Park. Models will be present to show off these new trends as well as a professional hair stylist and makeup artist. We’ll have plenty of sips, bites, and prizes! RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by 1/24.
Hallsley Hopper – If you are new to Hallsley or just haven’t had a chance to check out the Hopper, our chauffeured luxury Mercedes van, click here for everything you need to know! Make plans, grab your friends, hop on board and leave the driving and parking worries behind! Email me if you have any questions! Look for upcoming planned Hopper outings as well as exclusive discounts to restaurants and entertainment venues around town when you arrive on the Hopper!
Hallsley Clubs – Winter is a great time to get involved in your neighborhood clubs! There is something for everyone!
- Hallsley HILLbillies Running Group – meets every Saturday at 7am for group runs. All levels and newcomers welcome. Email Sonja Harris at email@example.com for more information.
- Hallsley Reading Between the Wines Book Club – A book is always better if you have someone to share it and what could be better than sharing it with a group of neighbors who have read it too! Meets third Tuesday of every month.
- Hallsley Poker Club – meets monthly at Rich and Stephanie Lennon’s home. Newcomers and beginners welcome.
- Hallsley Mom’s Club – Outings and socials planned for all Hallsley moms. Email Caitlyn Noto at firstname.lastname@example.org for information or to be added to the group.
- Hallsley Garden Club – meets the 2nd Wednesday of every month at the Residents Club at 7pm. Email Heather Breed and Sarah Peters at email@example.com for more information or to be added to the group.
- Hallsley Uncorked – emptynesters social group in Hallsley.