DISCOVER A FIRST
Two low-maintenance neighborhoods featuring all first floor master bedrooms on generous, wooded homesites are now open in Hallsley. Making a decision to move to The Parks at Hallsley is more than choosing your dream home, it’s choosing a lifestyle. Some of the tailored amenities that come with living in The Parks include:
- The Hopper – a chauffeured Mercedes-Benz luxury community van
- $125,000 neighborhood gathering park
- Over six miles of walking/nature trails with custom-designed bridges
- Professional bocce court
- Resident clubhouse with complimentary coffee, cookies, and newspapers
- Director of Fun organizing special events
- Fire pit with a bar top
- A triple pool complex with shaded adult chilling area, waterslide, mushroom waterfall, and water jets
- Only full-size, maintenance-provided homesites in Richmond
- Dog park agility playground
- A $3.5 million amenity park featuring a Tom Sawyer’s Fishing Pond, clubhouse with indoor and outdoor entertaining spaces, a treehouse playground, a playhouse village, a zip line and so much more!
MAINTENANCE PROVIDED | FIRST FLOOR MASTERS | GENEROUS HOMESITES
Berkeley Park and Saville Park offer a wide range of architectural diversity and homes that vary from 2,100 to 3,600 square feet featuring 3 to 4 bedrooms, flex space, spacious kitchens, open floor plans, and more. Some of the homesites even offer walk-out basements. Here you will enjoy some exterior home and year-round yard care providing more free time to do what you want to do, not what you have to do!
BERKELEY PARK AT HALLSLEY
Homes in Berkeley Park are built by Biringer Builders, Covenant Building & Design, Homeplaces, Ltd., Homesmith Construction, and Ray Williams Custom Homes. Click HERE to see the Berkeley Park neighborhood site plan and floor plans.