Located only 18 miles from downtown Richmond, Hallsley is centrally located in Chesterfield County just 3 miles from Route 288 and Route 60. Situated in one of the state’s fastest growing regions – Midlothian, Virginia – Hallsley enjoys the convenience of excellent access to highways and Interstates, regional amenities, medical facilites, continuing eduation, fitness & wellness facilities, restaurants, and shopping. The new Bons Secours St. Francis Hospital is less than 10 minutes away, providing our homeowners a valuable sense of security. In short, life in Hallsley provides what you want, where you want it.
- Take Route 288 to Route 60 West (Midlothian Turnpike Exit)
- Go straight on Route 60 West (past Westchester Commons)
- Turn left at the next stoplight (Old Hundred Road)
– This is the 2nd stoplight after your exit from Route 288
- Make left and go about 2 miles
- The entrance to Hallsley will be on your right
- Turn right at Brightwalton Road and follow the signs to the Information Center
Click here for driving directions or drive to 3900 Brightwalton Road, Midlothian, VA and follow the signs to the Information Center and Model Homes.
Designer Model Hours:
Out of an abundance of caution due to the COVID-19 virus, our model homes will be open on an appointment only basis.
Contact the following builders to schedule an appointment:
The information center is open daily. Our hours are:
Monday through Friday from 11 am to 5 pm
The builder designer models are open daily from 12 noon to 5 pm