Located only 18 miles from downtown Richmond, Hallsley is centrally located in Chesterfield County just 3 miles from Route 288 and Route 60. Situated in one of the state’s fastest growing regions – Midlothian, Virginia – Hallsley enjoys the convenience of excellent access to highways and Interstates, regional amenities, medical facilites, continuing eduation, fitness & wellness facilities, restaurants, and shopping. The new Bons Secours St. Francis Hospital is less than 10 minutes away, providing our homeowners a valuable sense of security. In short, life in Hallsley provides what you want, where you want it.
- Take Route 288 to Route 60 West (Midlothian Turnpike Exit)
- Go straight on Route 60 West (past Westchester Commons)
- Turn left at the next stoplight (Old Hundred Road)
– This is the 2nd stoplight after your exit from Route 288
- Make left and go about 2 miles
- The entrance to Hallsley will be on your right
- Turn right at Brightwalton Road and follow the signs to the Information Center