The Hallsley Residents Club has a year-round calendar of fun! The signature resort-style amenities include:
• a clubhouse with outdoor entertaining Cabana bar and covered decks and porches
• resort-style pool with waterslide, beach-like zero entry, waterspouts, lap lanes and adult area
• Hallsley Hopper – a Mercedes limousine van with chauffeured service
• bocce ball
• pickle ball
• over 6 miles of biking/walking and nature trails and 14 bridges
• Storybook Lane
• playhouse village
• treehouse playground
• toddler’s playground
• Saville, Hope Street, and Greenway Pocket Parks
• Central Bark dog park
• Tom Sawyer’s stocked catch and release fishing pond with dock and gazebo
• Beaver Pond with Mystical Manhole Trail
• Overlooks and Stop a-whiles
• year-round activities for adults and children
Register here to keep up-to-date on our year-round calendar of community activities, special events, and to hear more about exciting development plans for Hallsley.
HALLSLEY SWIM TEAM
Hallsley is pleased to announce that the community has a swim team – The Hallsley High Tides! To learn more, contact us.
The Hallsley Residents Club has a host of activities for residents of all ages. View our Calendar of Events with year-round activities. To learn more about these events, contact our “Director Of Fun”!