Hallsley residents now have a limousine van providing chauffeured service for everything from a night on the town to a trip to the museum. Residents can reserve the Hallsley Hopper for personal use throughout the Richmond Metropolitan area for $50 an hour. Please remember to tip your driver – suggested gratuities are $10 an hour. The Hallsley Hopper is a safe and fun way to explore all that Richmond has to offer! Go to the bottom of the page for booking details on the Hallsley Hopper.
If the Hallsley Hopper isn’t available for the date you are looking for, James Limousine will provide a 10% discount off of any of their luxury vehicles for your use.
Halslley Hopper Information:
- Price is $50 per hour. Please remember to tip your driver – $10 an hour is recommended.
- The Hallsley Hopper seats 14 passengers.
- There is a built in cooler in the limousine van for your convenience. Please provide your own ice, drinks, and cups.
- Bluetooth is available for your personal music preferences. Any iPod or a phone with bluetooth will work. Plan your music playlist now!
- There is a DVD player and built-in screen on board the Hallsley Hopper.
- There are multiple USB charging outlets for your convenience.
- Reservation requirements:
- The Hallsley Hopper will only travel within a 75 mile radius from Hallsley.
- There is a 2 hour minimum and a 9 hour maximum per scheduled trip.
- Reservations must be made at least 24 hours in advance.
- You must allow a 2 hour window in between reservations on the same day.
- Online reservations will be reviewed by James Limousine and confirmed or denied within 24 hours.
- Cancellations for scheduled trips can be made up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled pick-up. Cancellations within 48 hours will be charged 100% of the reservation.
- You must be a Hallsley property owner to reserve and use the Hopper.
- Reservations will be limited to one per month per household.
- You can check on available dates by checking the Hopper Reservation Calendar first before going online to book your trip. You must allow a 2 hour window in between reservations on the same day. If you are a Hallsley homeowner and don’t have your pool account number, contact the Hallsley Director of Fun, Jane Anderson, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reserve the Hallsley Hopper online at www.hallsley.com/hopper today! You may also make a reservation by emailing email@example.com, calling 424-2180.
- Download Frequently Asked Questions about the Hallsley Hopper.
Hallsley Hopper Discount Program:
Many of our local restaurants have teamed up with us to create the ultimate dining experience for our residents when they book the Hopper. Take a look at the restaurants below and what they are offering when you take a trip on the Hopper to their restaurant!
- Baja Bean Co. – 10% off your meal Monday – Thursday with a reservation 72 hrs. in advance
- Burger Bach – Free fries
- Chuy’s – Buy one entrée and receive a free dessert
- Crab Louie’s – 10% off excluding alcohol
- Howlett’s Restaurant – 10% off any regular priced menu item for lunch or dinner
- Latitude Seafood – Free Hellfire Shrimp appetizer and 1/2 off bottle of wine (8 person minimum)
- Mosaic – 20% off your entire bill excluding alcohol
- Palermo Italian Restaurant – 20% off excluding alcohol
- P.F. Changs China Bistro – One-time offer of 10% off with the purchase of an entrée
- The Boathouse Restaurants – Receive a $50 gift card for a return visit when dining at the below locations. This gift card can be used for yourself, shared among diners, or given to a guest. (1 $50 gift card per group)
- The Tobacco Company – Complimentary dessert with the purchase of one entrée in the dining room. Mention the Hallsley Hopper while making the reservation.
In addition, receive a discount on Broadway in Richmond shows when you book the Hopper! Please contact Clyde Tom at 804.482.6882 in advance to purhase your tickets at 10% off or the group rate.
*When using this Hopper Discount Program, you are required to:
- Make a reservation with the restaurant
- Bring the voucher given to you by your Hopper driver in to the restaurant or venue
- Make a note on your Hopper reservation referencing your use of the Hopper Discount Program.