Hallsley residents now have a limousine van providing chauffeured service for everything from a night on the town to a trip to a winery. Residents can reserve the Hallsley Hopper for personal use throughout the Richmond Metropolitan area for $50 an hour. Please remember to tip your driver – suggested gratuities are $10 an hour. The Hallsley Hopper is a safe and fun way to explore all that Richmond has to offer!
If the Hallsley Hopper isn’t available for the date you are looking for, James Limousine will provide a 10% discount off of any of their luxury vehicles for your use.
Hallsley Hopper Information:
- Price is $50 per hour. Please remember to tip your driver – $10 an hour is recommended.
- The Hallsley Hopper seats 14 passengers.
- There is a built in cooler in the limousine van for your convenience. Please provide your own ice, drinks, and cups.
- Bluetooth is available for your personal music preferences. Any iPod or a phone with bluetooth will work. Plan your music playlist now!
- There is a DVD player and built-in screen on board the Hallsley Hopper.
- There are multiple USB charging outlets for your convenience.
- Reservation requirements:
- The Hallsley Hopper will only travel within a 75 mile radius from Hallsley.
- There is a 2 hour minimum and a 9 hour maximum per scheduled trip.
- Reservations must be made at least 24 hours in advance.
- You must allow a 2 hour window in between reservations on the same day.
- Online reservations will be reviewed by James Limousine and confirmed or denied within 24 hours.
- Cancellations for scheduled trips can be made up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled pick-up. Cancellations within 48 hours will be charged 100% of the reservation.
- You must be a Hallsley property owner to reserve and use the Hopper.
- Reservations will be limited to one per month per household.
- You can check on available dates by checking the Hopper Reservation Calendar first before going online to book your trip. You must allow a 2 hour window in between reservations on the same day. If you are a Hallsley homeowner and don’t have your pool account number, contact the Hallsley Director of Fun, Jane Anderson, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reserve the Hallsley Hopper online at www.hallsley.com/hopper today! You may also make a reservation by emailing email@example.com, calling 424-2180.