East West Communities, the developer of Brandermill and Woodlake in the Richmond area – and 25 other award-winning communities and resorts across the US – purchased the undeveloped portion of Hallsley in Midlothian, VA, in January of 2013. East West, a company with more than 40 years of experience developing environmentally sensitive, master planned communities with resort-style amenities, is developing Hallsley with the high quality standards for which the company is known.
Hallsley currently has approximately 300 occupied homes and will have 796 homes at completion – and has sold 176 homes in the past 12 months, an extraordinary accomplishment for any new home community. Daniel Jones, East West Communities Vice President and Project Manager for Hallsley said, “Even during a stagnant job growth year for Richmond, Hallsley’s sales soared due to its appeal across all age groups. It features a diverse offering of housing styles and pricing, plus residents enjoy a wide array of resort-like amenities, events, and activities.” Jones also noted, “Hallsley’s new home sales continue to excel higher than all other communities in the central Virginia area leaving some real estate experts scratching their heads about its unprecedented success.”
Over the past 12 months, Hallsley:
- Hosted and orchestrated the 2015 Massey Street of Hope, Richmond’s most successful luxury home show, attracting over 10,000 visitors in 16-days, raising over $1 million for VCU Massey Cancer Center.
- Attracted 16,000+ visitors to tour builder model homes in Hallsley – a 60% increase in onsite visitor traffic compared to the previous 12 months.
- Sold 176 new homes averaging nearly $600,000, 39 of which were sold in September and October – a 120% increase over the previous 12 month period (80 sales) – setting an all-time housing annual sales record for community home sales in central Virginia – and the first time any central Virginia community has eclipsed $100 million in annual new home sales.
- Was named “Best Community in Richmond” by the Home Builders Association of Richmond and voted “2015 Best Community” by readers of Richmond Magazine and Richmond Times Dispatch.
- – The Hallsley Residents Club, a $3.5 million new amenity featuring a clubhouse with outdoor entertainment areas, a waterpark-like pool, a treehouse playground, a playhouse village, tennis, sand volleyball, a 120 foot zipline, a Central Bark dog park, 6 miles of nature trails, a Tom Sawyer’s fishing pond with dock, bocce ball, and a full-time Director of Fun offering year-round events for residents of all ages.
- – 9 new neighborhoods – developing 185 homesites, including two maintenance-provided neighborhoods featuring a centralized pocket park for residents to gather.
- – 12 new model homes and featured 17 models in the 2015 Home Builders Association of Richmond’s annual Parade of Homes – the most ever by one community.
Hallsley Information Center is located at 3900 Brightwalton Road, Midlothian, VA 23112. For more information contact info@Hallsley.com.