Hallsley Sells 100 Homes In 2014
Despite the Richmond market being flat, Hallsley has tripled homes sales from last year! The community reached a “PIE IN THE SKY” sales goal of 100 homes for 2014 in mid-December. This sales achievement is a confirmation of the strong market acceptance of the authentic American handcrafted homes being built by 13 of Richmond’s preferred builders. Hallsley’s unique streetscape, generous homesites, convenient location, and newly opened $3.5 million dollar amenity have catapulted this neighborhood into reaching an unprecedented level of home sales capturing 30% of the Chesterfield new home sales from $400,000 and higher. In 2014, more than 11,000 people visited Hallslley ONSITE, largely due to hosting the Richmond Southern Living Showcase Home and the Richmond Symphony Designer House.
Some other notable acheivements that took place in 2014 include:
- Throughout most of the year, there were 12 designer models open every day.
- Opened our $3.5 million club amenity which includes a clubhouse, cabana bar, tennis, tri-pool complex, bocce court, playground, Playhouse village, treehouse, and a Dog Park across the street.
- Developed 262 lots in 7 neighborhoods., including Saville Park our first empty nester product with maintenance provided.
- Hallsley was voted “Best Community in Chestserfield County” by the readers of Richmond magazine.
- Hallsley achieved a 32% market share of new home sales over $400,000 in Chesterfield County.
Looking forward at 2015:
- We are expecting 2015 to be a huge year. Mortgage rates are still under 4%, and single family home sales are projected to increase 41% next year.
- NAHB is projecting a 28% increase in housing starts for 2015.