Hallsley Has Record Year
This has been an extraordinary year for Hallsley. In the first 10 months of 2014 Hallsley has:
• Opened 5 new neighborhoods including Saville Park featuring maintenance provided homes with first-floor master suites.
• Opened the first-ever Richmond Southern Living Custom Builder Showcase Home.
• Hosted the Richmond Symphony Designer House selling nearly 6,000 tickets to raise money for the Richmond Symphony.
• Been voted 2014 Best Community by readers of Richmond Magazine.
• Increased guests coming to tour models in Hallsley from 3,000 to 10,000 in 12 months.
• Made Hallsley homesites available to 13 preferred builders currently featuring 12 handcrafted model homes.
• Increased annual home sales over 300% to 80 new homes in the first 10 months of this year.
• Sold 165 homesites.
And, with all of that accomplished, we still aren’t done yet! Next week the Hallsley Information Center will move to the new Hallsley Residents Club located at 3900 Brightwalton Road. This new amenity will be the center of fun for our residents as well as our new home. We hope you will visit us soon – we’re open daily – and see this $3.5 million dollar addition to Hallsley!
Lastly, we have new features on the Hallsley website, including a Sweet Hallsley Deals flyer that lists all of our new homes for sale. Updated hourly, this link will provide our website visitors with the most current photos, details, and pricing being offered by our 13 handcrafted builders.