On Friday, March 16, Hallsley residents will try their hand at black jack, poker, craps, and horse races while they bring their heart of gold to raise money for VCU Massey Cancer Center. A St. Patrick’s Day menu including rueben sliders, Thai chicken and pineapple chunk skewers, shrimp and grits, triple cheese mac and cheese, assorted sushi rolls, Irish coffee, a selection of beer and wine, desserts, and more. There’ll be a photo booth, raffle prizes, and a live auction with exciting casino prizes including:
1. Room Makeover! Includes 5 hours with interior designer Dawn Wolf, $500 Williams and Sherrill gift card, 2 lamps from Shade of Light, and more.
2. Girls Night Out at S.E.E Boutique
3. Painting by Christine Rennie
4. Custom Masonry Fire Pit
5. Winery Tour – Take the Hallsley Hopper to Charlottesville to visit 3 wineries, lunch included
6. RVA Brewery Tour- Select your 3 favorite RVA breweries to visit, lunch included
7. Vacation Getaway (details to come!)
8. Wolfe Gourmet Cutlery Set
9. Four VIP tickets to Todrick Hall on April 28th at The National (tickets include VIP section, private entrance, lounge, and tables, and dinner for four.)
After the live auction, guests will dance the night away to music by a rocking DJ.
This event is exclusive to Hallsley residents and will reach capacity so get your tickets today! All proceeds will benefit VCU Massey Cancer Center and are part of a $1 million fundraising goal through the Massey Street of Hope.
WHEN: Friday, March 16, 2018; from 6 pm to 12:00 midnight
• Registration – 6:00 pm to 6:30 pm
• Casino Events – 6:30 pm to 9:00 pm
• Live Auction & Casino Prizes – 9:00 pm to 10:00 pm
• Dance the night away – 10:00 pm to 12:00 midnight
WHERE: The Hallsley Residents Clubhouse; 3900 Brightwalton Road, Midlothian, VA 23112
ATTIRE: Casino Couture – don’t forget your St. Patrick’s Day green!
TICKETS: Tickets are $75 each – includes open bar and heavy hors d’ouevres. Limited tickets will be sold. This event will SELL OUT – purchase your tickets today! Residents can purchase tickets HERE.
Thank You To Our Sponsors
If you or your business would like to become sponsor, please email Valerie Waters.