Hallsley is located 2 1/2 miles west of the intersection of Routes 288 and Midlothian Turnpike, off Old Hundred Road. The Hallsley Information Center is located at 3900 Brightwalton Road, Midlothian, VA. Visit us first to learn about the builders, homes and amenities for the Hallsley community, the conveniences of its Midlothian location, and pick up a tour map to visit the builders’ designer models.
The information center is open daily. Our hours are:
Monday through Friday from 11 am to 5 pm
Saturday and Sunday from 12 noon to 5 pm
The builder designer models are open daily from 12 noon to 5 pm
Click here to get driving directions To Hallsley.
Click on the area map above to enlarge.
- Take Route 288 to Route 60 West (Midlothian Turnpike Exit)
- Go straight on Route 60 West (past Westchester Commons)
- Turn left at the next stoplight (Old Hundred Road)
– This is the 2nd stoplight after your exit from Route 288
- Make left and go about 2 miles
- The entrance to Hallsley will be on your right
- Turn right at Brightwalton Road and follow the signs to the Information Center