There’s still plenty of summer fun to be had at Hallsley. Join in the fun throughout August and be sure to join us for our end of summer festivities Labor Day Weekend.
• Float Nights are happening every Saturday from 5-7 pm until the end of summer! This is the time for residents to break the rules (a little) and bring their floats to play in the pool at Hallsley.
• Then on Tuesday, August 14, we’ll have a Pickleball Social at 6:30 pm. Residents are welcome to join us on the court for a pickleball demonstration and to meet neighbors to play pickleball. We’ll provide the paddles and refreshments.
• On Wednesday, August 15, residents are invited to bring their favorite float and watch The Secret Life of Pets while floating in the pool. This is fun for the whole family. We’ll provide the popcorn, you bring your drinks!
• Don’t miss a Musical Storytime on Tuesday, August 21, at 11am. This is a special musical storytime with our guest storyteller from Bach to Rock!
• Hallsley Uncorked is having a Summer Shindig Saturday, August 25, from 7 pm-10 pm. If you’re new to Hallsley, an empty nester, and are interested in attending this event and joining the Hallsley Uncorked group, email email@example.com for details!
• The Little Scholars Olympic Madness Camp is August 27-31, from 9 am-12 noon. Grades K-5 will go for the gold! Carry the Olympic torch to summer camp where you will participate in individual competitions and team based challenges for a week of fun and games. Olympic Madness is for all those campers who want to try new sports and take your physical abilities to a whole new level.