Hallsley currently has approximately 630 occupied homes and will have 796 homes at completion – and has sold 500 new homes for over $312,500,000 in the past 4 years, an extraordinary accomplishment for any new home community. Daniel Jones, East West Communities Vice President and Project Manager for Hallsley said, “Throughout the past 4 years, Hallsley’s sales have soared due to its appeal across all age groups. It features a diverse offering of housing styles and pricing, plus residents enjoy a wide array of resort-like amenities, events, and activities.” Jones also noted, “Hallsley’s new home sales continue to excel with an average sales price of $675,000, leaving some real estate experts scratching their heads about its unprecedented success.”
Over the past 4 years, Hallsley has:
- Raised over $1.5 Million for VCU Massey Cancer Center, VCU School of Business, ASK Childhood Foundation, the Richmond Symphony, and other charitable foundations.
- Hosted and orchestrated the 2017 Southern Living Street of Hope, the first Inspired Community partnership with Southern Living Magazine in central Virginia, attracting 12,000 visitors in 16 days.
- Hosted the 2014 Richmond Symphony Designer House, the 2015 Massey Street of Hope, the 2016 Home Builders Association of Richmond’s Homearama.
- Attracted 60,000+ visitors to tour builder model homes in Hallsley in the past 4 years.
- Sold 500 new homes averaging $625,000 for over $312,500,000 in sales in the past 4 years.
- Was chosen the 2016 “Best Community in America” by the National Association of Home Builders and has been voted Richmond’s Best Community multiple years by the Home Builders Association of Richmond and readers of both Richmond Magazine and Richmond Times Dispatch.
- – The Hallsley Residents Club, a $4.5 million new amenity featuring a clubhouse with outdoor entertainment areas, a waterpark-like pool, a treehouse playground, a playhouse village, tennis, sand volleyball, a 120-foot zipline, a Central Bark dog park, 6 miles of nature trails, a Tom Sawyer’s fishing hole with dock and stock and release pond, bocce ball, and a full-time Director of Fun offering year-round events for residents of all ages.
East West Communities, the developer of Brandermill and Woodlake in the Richmond area – and 25 other award-winning communities and resorts across the US – purchased the undeveloped portion of Hallsley in Midlothian, VA, in January of 2013. East West, a company with more than 40 years of experience developing environmentally sensitive, master planned communities with resort-style amenities, is developing Hallsley with the high quality standards for which the company is known.
Hallsley Information Center is located at 3900 Brightwalton Road, Midlothian, VA 23112.