The Southern Living Inspired Community Street of Hope will be open daily from Saturday, October 21, through Sunday, November 4, from 11 am to 6 pm with extended hours until 8 pm for special event nights. Themed weekends, A Taste of Southern Living Restaurant Night, and Concerts for Hope are scheduled for:
• A Southern Living Festival, Saturday and Sunday, October 21 & 22. Come and experience life Southern Living style and be some of the first to tour these charming home plans. Pottery Barn and the Midlothian Garden Club will be showcasing ideas for holiday table settings and centerpieces under the Big Tent. Wine, beer, Cafe Caturra, Curbside Creations, and Jadeans Smokin’ Six O BBQ will be for sale on Saturday. Wine, beer, Cafe Caturra, Curbside Creations, and Goatocado will be for sale on Sunday. The acoustic duo No Charge will be playing for your entertainment both Saturday and Sunday.
• A Taste Of Southern Living, Tuesday, October 24; 5 pm to 8 pm (tickets for this event only are $25). Restaurant chefs will provide samples of their favorite southern dishes in each home from 5 pm to 8 pm. The Street of Hope will close at 4:00 pm for this private event. A separate $25 ticket is required for this event and a limited number of tickets will be sold. Click HERE to purchase your Taste of Southern Living ticket online.
Biringer Builders – Latitude Seafood Co.
Creative Home Concepts – Southbound
Homeplaces, Ltd. – Portico Restaurant & Bar
Homesmith Construction – Rise Biscuit Donuts
Lancaster Custom Builder – Café Caturra
Ray Williams – Maple & Pine‘s Executive Chef, David Dunlap
Southern Traditions – Spoonbread Bistro
• Concert of Hope, Thursday, October 26; 6 pm to 8 pm. The first of two Thursday night concerts featuring live music by a Richmond favorite – Three Sheets To The Wind. Wine, beer River City Wood Fire Pizza and Dank Eats will be available for sale. The Street of Hope homes will be open from 11:00 am to 8:00 pm, the band will play from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm.
• A Spooktacular Street of Hope, Saturday and Sunday, October 28 & 29. Enjoy fall fun with a Halloween themed weekend. Wear your favorite costume in the Hallsley-oween Parade, join in the doughnut eating contest, and have your face painted by a princess from Dream Entertainers. Wine, beer, Cafe Caturra, Chick Fil-A, and Jadeans Smokin Six O BBQ will be for sale on Saturday. Wine, beer, Cafe Caturra, River City Wood Fire Pizza and Slideways Mobile Bistro will be available for sale on Sunday. A family-friendly DJ, shopping boutiques, and more will be featured on this fall-centric weekend. A schedule of events for both days include:
12:30 pm to 3:30 pm – Balloon Artist
12:30 pm to 3:30 pm – VCU Princesses Painting Faces
12:30 pm – Costume Parade
1:30 pm – Doughnut Eating Contest
2:30 pm – Costume Parade
• Concert of Hope, Thursday, November 2; 6 pm to 8 pm. Come dine under the Big Tent for the final Thursday night concert featuring live music by Flat Elvis. Wine, beer, Slideways Mobile Bistro, and Curbside Creations food trucks will have food available for purchase. The Street of Hope homes will be open from 11:00 am to 8:00 pm, the band will play from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm.
• Tunes, Brews, & Stews, Saturday and Sunday, November 4 & 5. Celebrate America on the Street of Hope with live music by local country musician artist Shawn Fenne, a Marines Reserve Verteran, a selection of wine and beers for sale, and Brunswick stew sold by the American Legion. Come to tour the luxury homes on tour and purchase a container of Brunswick stew to take home for dinner. Wine, beer, Cheezilla, and Papa V’s BBQ food trucks will have items for purchase on Saturday. Wine, beer, Slideways, and Papp V’s BBQ will be for sale on Sunday. Veterans will be admitted FREE this weekend when you show your Veterans Association member card!