October Hallsley Happenings
In addition to reservations for personal use, take a look at some of the fun Hallsley Hopper resident events this Fall!
- Wegman’s Shuttle – Saturday, October 1st, 9 AM: Need to grab a few things from the store, or even breakfast at the Cafe but don’t want to deal with the crowded parking lot? The Hopper will leave at 9am from the Clubhouse and return once everyone is done with their shopping. RSVP to email@example.com to reserve your spot.
- Brunch at The Boathouse at Rockets Landing – Sunday, October 2nd, 10 AM – 1 PM: Enjoy brunch at The Boathouse at Rockets Landing, but be sure to make your reservations for 10:30 am as the Hopper will leave Hallsley at 10:00 am. You can make reservations onlineor via phone at (804) 622-2628.
- Midlothian Food Festival – Wednesday, October 5th, 4 PM – 9 PM: The Hopper will shuttle residents back and forth to Westchester Commons so you don’t have to worry about driving and parking! You may have to wait a few minutes while the Hopper is shuttling, but it will be worth it not to have to drive! We will have a designated drop off and pick up spot that will run the entire evening until everyone is home! You may purchase your tickets online.
- Guys Night Out To Hardywood – Thursday, October 6th, 6 PM – 10 PM: Grab your buddies for a guys night out! Be at the Clubhouse by 6:30 pm for departure. Space is limited to the first 14 RSVPs.
- First Fridays Art Walk – Friday, October 7th, 6 PM – 10 PM: Experience Downtown Richmond’s long-standing monthly art walk in the city’s Arts District. The Hopper will drop you off in a centralized location and discuss pick up time and location for the return. For more information, visit the www.rvafirstfridays.com.
Additional Fall calendar events include:
- Hallsley Craft Beer and Oysterfest– Sunday, October 9th-4pm-7pm– come join your neighbors outside at the Residents Club and enjoy complimentary Evolution Craft Beer, Oysters, and Brunswick Stew while the kids play on the playground! River City Wood Fire Pizza and Nightingale Ice Cream will be available for purchase! Music by Matt Waller. Please rsvp to firstname.lastname@example.org with the number in your family attending.Hallsley Blood Drive- Monday, October 10th 4pm-7pm– Residents Club- Every day patients in Virginia require timely blood transfusions. The majority of this blood comes from blood drives organized such as this one. Giving blood is an excellent way to give back to the community! To sign up, please contact Lexi Hanrahan. Appointments preferred, walk-ins welcome. A huge thank you to Lexi for organizing!
Hallsley Reading Between the Wines Book Club– Tuesday, October 18th 7pm- A book is always better if you have someone to share it and what could be better than sharing it with a group of neighbors who have read it too! We will discuss how often to meet, upcoming books, and general book club ideas. Please use the Sign up Genius to rsvp or volunteer to bring an appetizer. Wine will be provided. http://www.signupgenius.com/go/904054aaaaf2dab9-october. You may contact Carol Reeder with any questions. Thank you to Carol for getting this book club Booked!
Hallsley Fall Festival- Sunday, October 30th 1pm-4pm- save the date for our Fall Festival! Lots of fun with a petting zoo, costume contests, games, food truck, and more! Details to come!